- The content provided on the website includes general news and publications, our personal analysis and opinions, and contents provided by third parties, which are intended for educational and research purposes only.
- It does not constitute, and should not be read as, any recommendation or advice to take any action whatsoever, including to make any investment or buy any product.
- When making any financial decision, you should perform your own due diligence checks, apply your own discretion and consult your competent advisors.
- The content of the website is not personally directed to you, and we does not take into account your financial situation or needs.
- The information contained in this website is not necessarily provided in real-time nor is it necessarily accurate.
- Prices provided herein may be provided by market makers and not by exchanges.Any trading or other financial decision you make shall be at your full responsibility, and you must not rely on any information provided through the website.
- FX Weekly does not provide any warranty regarding any of the information contained in the website, and shall bear no responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using any information contained in the website.
- The website may include advertisements and other promotional contents, and FX Weekly may receive compensation from third parties in connection with the content.
- FX Weekly does not endorse any third party or recommends using any third party’s services, and does not assume responsibility for your use of any such third party’s website or services.
- FX Weekly and its employees, officers, subsidiaries and associates, are not liable nor shall they be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from your use of the website or reliance on the information provided on this website.
- This website includes information about contracts for difference (CFDs) and other financial instruments, and about brokers, exchanges and other entities trading in such instruments.
- Both forex and CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money.
- You should carefully consider whether you understand how these instruments work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
- FX Weekly encourages you to perform your own research before making any investment decision, and to avoid investing in any financial instrument which you do not fully understand how it works and what are the risks involved.